Vice President, Finance (Corporate Trainer)
We are seeking a passionate Vice President of Finance to join our team. The position involves developing and delivering customized corporate finance courses and content for hundreds-of-thousands of CFI students around the world. The ideal candidate has significant experience in the financial services industry, has demonstrated teaching capabilities, and is comfortable delivering technical finance materials.
- Develop and deliver financial analyst courses, including building financial models, case studies, presentations, and video recordings.
- Create courses and content geared towards analysts joining capital markets, investment banking, commercial banking, financial planning & analysis (FP&A), and similar roles.
- Build detailed financial models and develop advanced financial analysis.
- Explain complex concepts in simple and easy-to-understand language.
- Create videos, tutorials, and educational material.
- Oversee a group of 3-5 talented financial analysts on the team.
Desired skills and experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in financial services or with a large public accounting firm.
- Teaching and/or facilitation experience.
- Strong communication skills – specifically strong presentation skills and written communication skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of concepts such as accounting, financial analysis, math, and credit analysis.
- Knowledge of corporate valuation, financial modeling, fixed income, equities, and derivatives.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Python, R, or other programming skills would be an asset.