We are excited to offer an exclusive Research Analyst program in partnership with the Sauder School of Business at UBC.
This program is designed to give undergraduate students an opportunity gain valuable work experience, showcase their skills, and learn about interesting financial topics.
As a Research Analyst, you will work remotely and independently to conduct research and write articles on a wide range of topics to be used on CFI’s website and other educational material.
The Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) is a leading provider of online finance training and certifications for professionals working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, FP&A, and other corporate finance positions. CFI’s courses give you practical skills, templates, and tools you need to move up the ladder.
- Perform research on a wide range of topics in the fields of financial modeling, valuation, accounting, economics, etc.
- Utilize research to create financial publications for CFI’s website
- Create financial analysis in Excel to support financial publications
- Maintain consistency and professionalism across all financial publications
- Develop a deep understanding of the topic materials
- Pursuing a degree in business, preferably with a specialization in finance or accounting
- Proven ability to conduct research and produce concise publications
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts, such as discounted cash flows and valuation methods
- Self-starter with the ability to set and meet objectives and work independently
- Interest in learning about capital markets, investment banking and private equity, and accounting
- Finds enjoyment in researching, writing and learning about new things
- Become knowledgeable and educated on a wide range of corporate finance topics
- Flexible working hours and location (work remotely)
- Compensation of $40 per article (targeting 700 – 1,000 words per article)