What do I need to do to graduate from the FMVA™ program?
To earn the FMVA™ certification, students need to successfully complete a minimum of 12 courses (9 required & 3 electives), including the course lectures, quizzes, exercises, and qualified assessments.
Please follow the steps below in order to mark the courses as successfully complete:
- Complete all of the video-based lectures.
- Download the exercise files and templates included in your course.
- Complete the course exercises.
- Pass the qualified assessments with a minimum 80% grade.
- Make sure that of the sections in the course are marked with a green checkmark by clicking the green “Next” button at the bottom right corner of the screen.