*Note: We are currently not hiring Research Analysts at this time but may contact applicants in the future. If you are interested in this position, we encourage you to apply as we may reach out to you in later hiring rounds.
At CFI, we are excited to offer an exclusive Research Analyst opportunity for students to gain valuable work experience, showcase their skills, and learn about interesting financial topics.
As a Research Analyst, you will work remotely and independently to conduct research and write articles on a wide range of topics to be used on CFI’s website and other educational material.
The Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) is a leading provider of online finance training and certifications for professionals working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, FP&A, and other corporate finance positions. CFI’s courses give you practical skills, templates, and tools you need to move up the ladder.
- Perform research on a wide range of topics in the fields of financial modeling, valuation, accounting, economics, etc.
- Utilize research to create financial publications for CFI’s website
- Create financial analysis in Excel to support financial publications
- Maintain consistency and professionalism across all financial publications
- Develop a deep understanding of the topic materials
- Produce 5 articles per month based on topics provided
- Pursuing a degree in business, preferably with a specialization in finance or accounting
- Proven ability to conduct research and produce concise publications
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts, such as discounted cash flows and valuation methods
- Self-starter with the ability to set and meet objectives and work independently
- Interest in learning about capital markets, investment banking and private equity, and accounting
- Finds enjoyment in researching, writing and learning about new things
- Become knowledgeable and educated on a wide range of corporate finance topics
- Work at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home (remote work only)
- Compensation of $40-50 per article (targeting 700 – 1,000 words per article)