At CFI, we are excited to offer an exclusive Research Analyst opportunity for students to gain valuable work experience, showcase their skills, and learn about interesting financial topics.
As a Research Analyst, you will work remotely and independently to conduct research and write articles on a wide range of topics to be used on CFI’s website and other educational material.
The Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) is a leading provider of online finance training and certifications for professionals working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, FP&A, and other corporate finance positions. CFI’s courses give you practical skills, templates, and tools you need to move up the ladder.
- Perform research on a wide range of topics in the fields of financial modeling, valuation, accounting, economics, etc.
- Utilize research to create financial publications for CFI’s website
- Create financial analysis in Excel to support financial publications
- Maintain consistency and professionalism across all financial publications
- Develop a deep understanding of the topic materials
- Pursuing a degree in business, preferably with a specialization in finance or accounting
- Proven ability to conduct research and produce concise publications
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts, such as discounted cash flows and valuation methods
- Self-starter with the ability to set and meet objectives and work independently
- Interest in learning about capital markets, investment banking and private equity, and accounting
- Finds enjoyment in researching, writing and learning about new things
- Become knowledgeable and educated on a wide range of corporate finance topics
- Work at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home (remote work only)
- Compensation of $40-50 per article (targeting 700 – 1,000 words per article)