How to Read a Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Course Overview
This course on commercial real estate appraisals examines a key piece of the commercial real estate value chain from the perspective of a credit analyst. You’ll explore why appraisals are an integral part of the real estate due diligence process and key sections of a commercial real estate appraisal document.
This course will explore the nuances of completing a commercial real estate appraisal and give you a practical demonstration of how to complete a real estate appraisal checklist from the perspective of a credit analyst.
How to Read a Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Course Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why appraisals are such an important part of the real estate due diligence process
- Identify key sections of the report and where to find the most important information
- Complete a real estate appraisal checklist
- Analyze multiple valuation approaches
- Understand how the appraiser uses comparable properties
- Identify what makes a good comparable property
Who Should Take This Course?
This How to Read a Commercial Real Estate Appraisal course is perfect for any aspiring credit analyst that would like to make a career for themselves in the real estate lending sector. This course explores concepts useful for beginner and intermediate-level banking and real estate professionals or business and finance students seeking to better understand a key part of due diligence in making commercial real estate financing decisions.
The exercises and tools explored in this course will also be useful for any financial analyst that wishes to work in credit analysis, business banking, commercial banking and lending, and other areas of credit evaluation as well as relationship management and risk management.