Pitch Deck Essentials for Lenders Course Overview
Pitch Deck Essentials for Lenders is a FREE course designed to help bankers and other credit professionals pitch loan proposals to their clients and prospects. In this course, we start with the essentials of a high-quality pitch deck or presentation before covering tips and design principles to help you produce sharp and accurate client correspondence that will really WOW your clients and prospects.
We’ve also included a pitch deck template for lenders, as well as some tricks and Macabacus resources to help turbo-charge your turnaround times so you can compete on speed and value (instead of price)!
Pitch Deck Essentials for Lenders Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key pitch deck components for a business or commercial borrowing prospect.
- Calculate payments and other important loan characteristics for an example borrower using Excel.
- Create charts and other visual aids to more clearly relay important information.
- Build better slides and presentation components in PowerPoint that will really WOW your clients and prospects.
- Leverage Macabacus technology to turbocharge your turnaround times and eliminate embarrassing (and costly) errors.
Who should take this course?
Aspiring or early-stage credit professionals, including business and commercial bankers, credit analysts, real estate lenders, equipment finance teams, loan & mortgage brokers, and other private (non-bank) lenders.