Introduction to Wealth Management Course Overview
This Introduction to Wealth Management course provides a comprehensive introduction to the financial planning and wealth management space. You will learn what wealth management entails, the different client segments in the wealth management universe, and the career paths available within financial planning and wealth management. This course will introduce the skills that you need to succeed as a financial advisor or private banker and will walk you through the various planning services provided by wealth managers. Finally, you will step through the traditional and alternative asset classes accessible at the different levels of wealth management.
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Net Worth and Investible Assets
- Wealth and Estate Planning Services
- Financial Planning for Life Stages
- Investment Management
Introduction to Wealth Management Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the various services that make up wealth management
- Outline the various career paths within wealth management
- Understand how wealth management is segmented by client type
- Explain the skills needed for success in wealth management
- Build a simple retirement planning model in Excel
- Outline the various asset classes available to wealth management clients
Who Should Take This Introduction to Wealth Management Course?
This Introduction to Wealth Management course is ideal for anyone interested in pursuing a career in financial planning and wealth management. Whether you are about to undergo your first job search as a new graduate of an academic institution, or you are ready to transition career paths after gaining professional work experience in a related or unrelated field, this course will help you get a comprehensive lay of the land so that you know what to expect as a financial advisor or private banker.