Customer Service Specialist
The Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is a leading provider of online finance training and certifications for professionals working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, FP&A, and other corporate finance positions. CFIs courses give you practical skills, templates, and tools you need to move up the ladder.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Leadership programs with career development and opportunity for advancement
- A creative, fun, and social working environment
Job Description/About The Role
CFI is looking for a bright, motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist.
You will be the first point of contact for our students, ensuring they are all supported in a friendly and professional manner. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a motivated individual who enjoys a multifaceted role combining customer service and administrative support.
If you love helping people, a fast-paced start-up environment, and have a “can-do” attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
- Assist prospective customers with product information and site navigation, as well as research and resolve client inquiries by email, phone, and social media
- Address inquiries regarding student enrollment, course and program offerings, invoices, completion certificates, etc.
- Track inquiries to their resolution, escalating issues when necessary
- Utilize a thorough knowledge of CFI courses when responding to information requests by students
- Accurately record & process invoices for clients, and address transaction trace requests when necessary
- Maintains and updates Customer Service Manuals and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Work closely with the Manager of Digital Strategy, Marketing Department, and CEO in preparation of new marketing materials, website content, and program brochures
- Perform other administrative duties as required
We are seeking an individual who:
- Has 2-3 years of customer service and administrative experience
- College diploma in one of the related fields, or an appropriate combination of education and experience
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Is flexible, and has strong multitasking & organizational skills
- Is organized, flexible and multi-task oriented
- Is a supportive team player, yet enjoys working independently
- Thrives in a fast-paced learning environment
- Can work well under pressure, having a friendly, patient demeanour
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs)
- Background in Finance/Accounting
- Previous experience in marketing
- Passion for online learning and technology
Please reply with your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time