Recommended Prep Courses
These preparatory courses are optional, but we arecommend you to complete the following course(s) or possess the equivalent knowledge before enrolling in this course:
- Excel Fundamentals – Formulas for Finance
- Building a 3 Statement Financial Model
- Scenario & Sensitivity Analysis
Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions Course Overview
Learn the most advanced formulas, functions, and types of financial analysis to be an Excel power user. This advanced Excel training course builds on our free Excel Fundamentals – Formulas for Finance
. It is designed specifically for spreadsheet users who are already proficient and looking to take their skills to an advanced level.
This advanced tutorial will help you become a world-class financial analyst for careers in investment banking, private equity, corporate development, equity research, and FP&A. By watching the instructor build all the formulas and functions right on your screen, you can easily pause, rewatch, and repeat exercises until you’ve mastered them.
Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions Course Content
This advanced Excel training course starts with a blank spreadsheet and quickly dives into using combinations of functions and formulas to perform dynamic analysis.
The main formulas & functions
covered in this training course include:
- INDEX and MATCH
- IF with AND / OR
- OFFSET combined with other functions
- CHOOSE for creating scenarios
- INDIRECT combined with other functions
- XNPV and XIRR
- CELL, COUNTA, and MID functions combined together
- PMT, IPMT, and principal payment calculations
The main types of data analysis
in this advanced tutorial include:
- Data tables
- Pivot tables
- Column and line charts
- Stacked column charts
- Waterfall charts
- Gauge charts
What will I get from this advanced Excel training course?
- Learn everything you need to be a world-class financial analyst
- Received advanced Excel spreadsheet training
- Master advanced formulas and functions
- Create sophisticated outputs for financial analysis, including beautiful tables, charts, and graphs
- Easy to follow video-based tutorials and lessons
For further CPE information, please read before purchasing:
Register now for our Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions course and become an Excel power user! For anyone working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, financial planning and analysis (FP&A), this class will give you the confidence you need to be a leader in performing financial analysis at your organization.
Financial modeling & Financial Analyst Training
From beginner to advanced, this Excel modeling course is designed to teach you how to be a complete financial analyst.
This class is one of the nine required “Core” courses for CFI’s financial analyst training program, which grants the Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA)