Assessing Drivers of Business Growth Overview
Understanding the key drivers of a business’s growth is vital to determining its debt capacity and ability to fulfill debt with its cash flows. This helps credit analysts make sound credit decisions. This Assessing Drivers of Business Growth course will look at the overall framework for assessing business growth, including analyzing the external economy, the industry, and the company itself.
We will explore the commonly used tools by credit analysts to perform analyses on various aspects of a company and summarize the external and internal factors impacting the business’ growth. By the end of this course, you should feel comfortable determining whether a company is in good operational or financial condition.
Assessing Drivers of Business Growth Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the framework for assessing corporate business growth
- Analyze the external economy that a company operates in using PESTEL analysis
- Analyze a company’s industry by looking at Porter’s five forces and the industry lifecycle
- Assess a company’s lifecycle, risks, and competitive advantage
- Perform SWOT analysis to evaluate a company’s internal and external environment
Who should take this course?
This Assessing Drivers of Business Growth course is perfect for any aspiring credit analysts working in insurance, underwriting, rating agencies, commercial lending, corporate credit analysis, and other areas of credit evaluation.