Leverage Ratios Template
This leverage ratios template helps you calculate five commonly used leverage ratios.
Below is a preview of the leverage ratios template:
Download the Free Template
Enter your name and email in the form below and download the free template now!
A leverage ratio is any kind of financial ratio that indicates the level of debt incurred by a business entity against several other accounts in its balance sheet, income statement, or cash flow statement. These ratios provide an indication of how the company’s assets and business operations are financed (using debt or equity).
Here are five of the most commonly used leverage ratios:
1. Debt-to-Assets Ratio = Total Debt / Total Assets
2. Debt-to-Equity Ratio = Total Debt / Total Equity
3. Debt-to-Capital Ratio = Today Debt / (Total Debt + Total Equity)
4. Debt-to-EBITDA Ratio = Total Debt / Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation & Amortization (EBITDA)
5. Asset-to-Equity Ratio = Total Assets / Total Equity
More Free Templates
For more resources, check out our business templates library to download numerous free Excel modeling, PowerPoint presentation and Word document templates.