Foreign Exchange – Deliverable Forwards Course Overview
This course covers a range of important topics, teaching you how to use deliverable forwards effectively. First, you will learn the benefits and drawbacks of these tools and understand how forward points work. We will explore forward FX prices, forward cross rates, and forward FX broken dates. You will also learn strategies to deal with interest exposure, as well as how to manage a nostro account. After this course, you will have a more comprehensive understanding of how to use deliverable forwards to your advantage.
Foreign Exchange – Deliverable Forwards Learning Objectives
- Explain the financial benefits of using FX deliverable forwards
- Identify the differences between a spot, a forward, and a forward
- Gain familiarity with forward foreign exchange terminology and
understand its limitations
- Calculate forward FX prices, forward cross rates, and forward FX
- Use forward FX trades to manage a nostro account and interest rate
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is great for anyone considering hedging currency risk exposure. Anyone interested in a career involving forwards or currency trading can benefit by understanding the key ideas discussed in this course.