Vertical IQ Fundamentals Course Overview
Vertical IQ is a leading industry intelligence platform. It includes hundreds of industry reports as well as granular economic data from over 3,000 counties and metropolitan areas in the United States. This course
examines how to navigate the Vertical IQ platform and how to leverage the research, the data, and the customizable resources for a variety of use cases. These include comprehensive call prep, targeted selling strategies, and risk mitigation tools for financial services professionals, particularly business and commercial bankers.
Vertical IQ Fundamentals Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain why industry intelligence is so important for the analyst community.
- Navigate the Vertical IQ platform effectively.
- Calculate financial ratios in Excel and compare these metrics to industry benchmarks.
- Prepare more comprehensive due diligence questions.
- Develop a more robust outreach program for clients and prospects by tapping into Vertical IQ’s sales kit and targeted search functionality.
- Interpret how local economic data from over 3,000 counties and metros in the US can be leveraged into actionable insight.
Vertical IQ Fundamentals Course is a Prep Course in CFI’s CBCA® Program
CFI’s Commercial Banking & Credit Analyst (CBCA)™ Program offers skills including credit structuring, documentation, and review procedures. From beginners to advanced users, the CBCA® program is designed to help you become a world-class commercial banker or credit analyst.
Who Should Take This CBCA® Course?
This Vertical IQ Fundamentals course is designed for current and aspiring commercial lending professionals, including relationship managers or loan officers, credit analysts, loan brokers, and adjudicators.